Quay Graphic is committed to the protection of the environment.
Quay Graphic’s commitment is to reduce the environmental impact through:
- Recycling all of our waste and using paper from renewable and sustainable sources;
- The involvement of all employees to the protection of the environment;
- The elimination or reduction in the use of materials or processes, which may be harmful to the environment;
- Actively seeking ways to reduce the use of natural resources;
- Reducing the effect on the environment by recycling used materials; and
- Investing in chemical free CTP enabling us to completely remove the need for processing & any chemicals, water or gum being used to make our printing plates;
- Using vegetable oil base Bio inks on the presses;
- Using FSC paper;
- Minimising paper waste and recycling resulting in zero waste now going to landfill; and
- Recycling printing plates.